Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 203177 mal)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #195 am: Juli 02, 2005, 03:08:11 Vormittag »
things will look up mah love.. just give it some time.. we will figure it all out.. and given time everything will work out... just kick back..

and im sorry for the things that have transpired on the family side of life.. i know all is hard right now.. but just pray. it will get better one way or another.. I promise..

I love you..

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #196 am: Juli 02, 2005, 06:22:13 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"
things will look up mah love.. just give it some time.. we will figure it all out.. and given time everything will work out... just kick back..

and im sorry for the things that have transpired on the family side of life.. i know all is hard right now.. but just pray. it will get better one way or another.. I promise..

I love you..

Aw baby, you're so sweet!
I hope that we figure things out soon!

I loooove you too!  :twisted:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #197 am: Juli 16, 2005, 07:11:00 Nachmittag »
Just popped in to say "Hi". Things are simply impossible these days for me and I don't get to visit very often and even then a quick look with no time to comment mostly.

Work is dreadful, though its been in the works for nearly a  year, nothing can prepare you for 16 hour days, 7 days a week. Making something work that you didn't chose to implement in the first place and know is an inferior product, and one that makes twice to three times as much work than the old process is very stressful. But I keep plugging on and the light at the end of the tunnel looks to be early October when everything should be fully integrated.

Any time I have off finds me escaping by putting on headphone, popping in a new CD and writing reviews for Bleeding.  :D

I do have this weekend off so we are about to leave to go to a Renaissance Festival to see a little jousting and hear a minstrel or two. Tomorrow is Ozzfest and I am looking forward to seeing Iron Maiden, InFlames, Killswitch Engage and Rob Zombie among others. They are saying cameras are OK so maybe I'll be able to get some pictures this year.

Take care everyone 'till I can check in again
/Leslie

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #198 am: Juli 17, 2005, 10:29:25 Vormittag »
Have fun at Ozzfest Metalmaiden!!  8)
Take care !!

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #199 am: Juli 18, 2005, 12:10:42 Nachmittag »
Keep going, Leslie! :)

Whish you all the strength you need. Sounds like you need a lot... but you will make it (like I told Dimitris last night on the phone as well, he says hi, by the way :) ).

Vacation (i.e. festivals) are closing in here as well, at least two and a half weeks off, but real trouble will start instantly afterwards... got to hurry with project and thesis then... *sigh*
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #200 am: Juli 18, 2005, 07:07:43 Nachmittag »
Have fun at Ozzfest!  I REALLY wanted to go this year, because I'm not sure if I'll ever get to see Iron Maiden (since they never headline extensively in the US. :( )  

Take lots of pictures, and don't get caught if you decide to sneak backstage. ;)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #201 am: Juli 19, 2005, 11:04:01 Vormittag »
enjoy ozzfest... Im going to be going to Gigantour myself... cant wait.. Megadeth, Dream Theater , Fear Factory, Dillanger, escape Plan. this si going to be great....\m/

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #202 am: Juli 19, 2005, 01:58:48 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"
Im going to be going to Gigantour myself... cant wait.. Megadeth, Dream Theater , Fear Factory, Dillanger, escape Plan. this si going to be great....\m/

You can't miss with that line up! Have a great time!

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #203 am: Juli 19, 2005, 02:01:31 Nachmittag »
I know it. and I will.. tell me what I missed at ozzfest this year.. I had a choice of one or the other.. and well I cant miss a dream theater concert so I chose Gigantour....

see ya.

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #204 am: Juli 19, 2005, 02:08:24 Nachmittag »
You made the right choise! I saw DT and Mustaine in Sweden ladt month and they were great!!!

As far as Ozzfest -- check out the  check here: http://boards.bleeding4metal.de/viewtopic.php?t=736&highlight=  and scroll down a bit.

Off to work now, gotta  run!!!

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #205 am: August 04, 2005, 07:22:13 Nachmittag »
:(  :(  :(  :( ..........

I missed the show.. had to go and get my brother out of some trouble in Colorado.. so I guess I will have to find out if I can get re-emburst for my tickets for another show or not.. but on the better side of things I did go and buy a really nice fully loaded and I mean 'FULLY LOADED" expedition while I was in Colorado..... \m/

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #206 am: August 05, 2005, 09:05:21 Nachmittag »
It's the 5th of August and i FINALLY  resolved the problem i faced with my goddamn modem!!! It's been raining & hailing cats and dogs  and rocks of ice for 7 hours already - i've grown scales  (a greek expression meaning there's too much humidity or rain) and it feels like we're gonna need an ark anytime now..
Not too much going on these days - i've read some really great books including the  "Witches of Smyrni" ( that's Ismyr for those who don't know that Smyrni is the Greek and correct name for Ismyr   :evil: ) - one of the greatest books ever written - ahhh , can we go back in time yet or what???    
I wish the best to all ,
be true
be brave
be whatever you feared of being before!
Yeha Noha!
Smouts!

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #207 am: August 06, 2005, 12:08:26 Vormittag »
Dorian- I hope things get a little dryer for ya. We took a few days off together for what seem slike the firts time in weeks we have been able to spend time together, work has been kicking both our butts lately, but gotta pay for the sweden trip somehow :D . Does fixing the problem with your modem mean that you have not been able to be on latley, cuz I have noticed you were not active for a while, just thought you were busy. Nice to hear from ya.

Ryan- too bad about Dream Theater hope everythibg went well with your bro, the truck sounds nice but dude its a FORD!!!! :bla:  :bla:  :bla:  (now wheres the vomit smiley when you need it :wink: ) Chevy rulzzzzzzzz...... :P

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #208 am: August 06, 2005, 11:37:14 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"
Dorian- I hope things get a little dryer for ya. We took a few days off together for what seem slike the firts time in weeks we have been able to spend time together, work has been kicking both our butts lately, but gotta pay for the sweden trip somehow :D . Does fixing the problem with your modem mean that you have not been able to be on latley, cuz I have noticed you were not active for a while, just thought you were busy. Nice to hear from ya.

Ahh finally!.. a warm reply!!
Things are not getting any dryer i'm afraid.. the rain floaded houses and fields and hail destroyed many caltivations.. It's a disaster..the road next to my house turned into a river..
Well.. this is what happens when you mess with nature.. It always retaliates ..
I'm glad to hear you finally got some time for yourselves. :)

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #209 am: August 06, 2005, 05:45:44 Nachmittag »
It sound aweful Dorian Jane!!
 :evil2: I guess I shouldn't tell you that is been beautiful, hot and sunny here! No scales growing on me! (Well not this week any way. It has been very humid this summer)