Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 203174 mal)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #225 am: September 09, 2005, 10:00:22 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Cecilia"
Yellow!

- I started school again last week.  :(
- Picked up Franka this past saturday
- Ryan bear and I as of yesterday have been together for 6 months (he doesn't know it  :lol: )

Not much else going on.

oh yes i did.... it has been six months a 4 days now to be exact.. lol I love you....

as for every one else.. all is good here at the front.. life is life.. and well busy with work....

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #226 am: September 09, 2005, 10:16:42 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"
Zitat von: "Cecilia"

- Ryan bear and I as of yesterday have been together for 6 months (he doesn't know it  :lol: )

oh yes i did.... it has been six months a 4 days now to be exact.. lol I love you....

:D  I love you more!

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #227 am: September 20, 2005, 11:43:10 Nachmittag »
With all the good stuff that's been going on around here lately, i think it's a good time for me to say that i started teaching English again as of yesterday.I'm excited beyond belief!
I'M BACK !!   :D

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #228 am: September 21, 2005, 09:02:56 Vormittag »
Hey, nice! Congrats and have fun with your students. :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #229 am: September 21, 2005, 08:54:21 Nachmittag »
Happy to hear your good news Dorian Jane :D

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #230 am: September 22, 2005, 09:33:10 Nachmittag »
Excellent Dorian, good for you, and your students!!!  :D

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #231 am: September 23, 2005, 12:55:55 Nachmittag »
Thanks guys! I cannot begin to describe how good it feels to be surrounded by children and teenagers again  :D.  And i really couldn't have chosen a more appropriate time.
I needed this - (and i don't mean the money) - children needed this.The whole village needed this.So, it's done.By me.Me happy!!!!! :wink:  :D

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #232 am: Oktober 15, 2005, 12:57:34 Nachmittag »
Never thought I would add to this thread, but wonders do happen.
:)

If you wondered why I wasn't writing here during the last two weeks: I was on honeymoon in New England (Boston, MA; Gloucester, MA and Burlington, VT to be exact).
Now I need a 48 hour sleep.

Greetz,

Tex

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #233 am: Oktober 15, 2005, 01:49:18 Nachmittag »
So how was it over there? :)

btw: I still haven't got rid of my diploma thesis and have to work a lot in addition. Travelling to France and Netherlands recently (and about once per month to each of the locations in the future) is cool at first, but takes a lot of time as well. :-(

K. Beckman

• Gast
« Antwort #234 am: Oktober 15, 2005, 07:49:34 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "TexJoachim"
Never thought I would add to this thread, but wonders do happen.

If you wondered why I wasn't writing here during the last two weeks: I was on honeymoon in New England (Boston, MA; Gloucester, MA and Burlington, VT to be exact).
Now I need a 48 hour sleep.

Greetz,

Tex

48 hour sleep? Probably 48 hours to catch up with the computor. ;)

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #235 am: Oktober 16, 2005, 02:02:08 Vormittag »
What?!?!?!?!? A visit to New England and no contact with the Metal Couple?!?!?!?!? Ahhh, we are hurt!!! I hope you enjoyed your time over here, what led you to this area of the world for travel?

As for me, I am back in school, along with full time work, for my last year of my master's. Three classes and my thesis to go!!! man it feels like it has been a long time, but it is worth it. Not much free time, but we did see Cirque Du Soliel, Varekai. What a f'in unbelievable show. We were like little kids, laughing and watching with awe. A lot of fun!!!

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #236 am: Oktober 16, 2005, 11:44:33 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "K. Beckman"
48 hour sleep? Probably 48 hours to catch up with the computor. ;)

Nope, that'll take 4 days.
:(

Greetz,

Tex

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #237 am: Oktober 16, 2005, 12:23:14 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"
What?!?!?!?!? A visit to New England and no contact with the Metal Couple?!?!?!?!? Ahhh, we are hurt!!!

Sorry, but other than your email address, I had no contact details.
(And I've worn my Bleeding shirt more than once, so you might have seen me anyways!
:) )

Zitat

I hope you enjoyed your time over here, what led you to this area of the world for travel?

We enjoyed it very much. Ok, the first week was especially great. Temperatures in the 70s, no rain.
The second week was rainy with 50-60F. So we saw some foliage, but were not able to walk through it.
:(

But hey, we had plenty to do besides.
;)

Zitat

As for me, I am back in school, along with full time work, for my last year of my master's. Three classes and my thesis to go!!!

You da man!

Greetz,

Tex

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #238 am: Oktober 18, 2005, 02:16:19 Vormittag »
Haven't been here lately. Haven't  had time. We have finally, after 18 months of planning, training and testing, finished the  convertion of our software at work.  I have been  going in to work at 7am and dragging myself home at 10pm 6 sometimes 7 days a week for a month now.  If i do have the day off I sleep and just hang out  not even turning the computer on. But I'm sure now things will be getting better...it just hard learning new ways to do what you did without thinking before and it is exhausting  especially trying to keep a smile and  a positive attitute to lead your team on.

Well hopefully I will be checking in a bit more in the near future. :)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #239 am: Oktober 18, 2005, 09:19:22 Vormittag »
Leading your team on and keeping a smile... yeah, the latter fails for me currently. Too much things all around me and no time for myself - and also only little time with Sunshine. :(

Gotta work on it to preserve my spare time... the nights are tough with thoughts and dreams of business, not very refreshing. Hrmpf.