Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 195668 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #315 am: Januar 22, 2006, 07:58:46 Nachmittag »
You'll be like a Golden God to them, Nat.  Because over there, you're exotic. ;)

If I were to go over there, I wonder how many Japanese guys would hit on me simply because my hair is red.

Oh!  That reminds me of a story!  When my mom was my age she did civilian work for the military in Korea.  At one point she was on leave to Japan, and all these Japanese men were staring at her because she was this tall, leggy blonde.  One even thought she would be easy to get into bed because apparently at the time, American women were thought to be the best at sex, or something like that.  Hilarious!

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #316 am: Januar 22, 2006, 08:56:00 Nachmittag »
arent american women the best in bed?????? rofl

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #317 am: Januar 29, 2006, 03:43:15 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"

I don't know I have not had them all...........yet :P

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #318 am: Januar 29, 2006, 04:03:06 Vormittag »
@Odin- hey man,having to look at a lot of postings since my last time online, I see you have had a lot going on.  People always say things happen for a reason but do we ever really believe them when they say it? I am not sure, I have had my thoughts about that from time to time. Looking at your posts maybe the timing of certain circumstances and the amazing offer that you received would have been looked at much differently without those things happening. It has been a pleasure getting to know you over the past year or two, and no words that I can muster will compare to  your will and resolve. I feel your pain and I feel your suspence.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #319 am: Januar 29, 2006, 09:57:34 Vormittag »
Hey Metal RN, thanks for your nice words - it's been a pleasure for me! - but I have not at all resolved on that scholarship and whether it should be my way...  :?

The application must be filed during February and March, so I have a little time left to ponder the idea. But if I do apply I have to be sure. The Hiroshima City University has 3 (three) scholarships to provide to all of their partner universities *worldwide*, so if I apply and the scholarship is granted to my application, I must NOT draw back, because last year the applicant of our university did so and if another would, they probably would never again receive a scholarship at all...

Hard decision. Just now I have found some really good friends over here and I can enjoy my normal life in a new way. Hm...
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #320 am: Januar 29, 2006, 03:16:06 Nachmittag »
It's a unique chance. One that's only granted once in a lifetime and to most it's never granted. It's been offered to you in respect of your skills, abilities and excellence.
One day you might regret not at least having applyed for it.

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #321 am: Januar 29, 2006, 05:07:30 Nachmittag »
Man that is impressive!!! Congratulations on being recognized for your skills! Best of luck in making your decision, I can see the caveats.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #322 am: Januar 30, 2006, 06:36:10 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"

I don't know I have not had them all...........yet :P

hrmmm sounds like we have a mission to conquer then RN rofl \m/

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #323 am: Januar 30, 2006, 07:36:49 Nachmittag »
...stock up on condoms!  :lol:

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #324 am: Januar 31, 2006, 09:50:26 Vormittag »
:bluebanger:  :twisted:  :bluebanger:  :twisted:

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #325 am: Februar 03, 2006, 11:20:55 Nachmittag »
Hey ya'll!

I'm home for the weekend. I live in New Jersey 5 days a week now. I'm helping my Aunt who has cancer. I help her with her daycare, because I love children!!

But, I'm home for the rest of today, tomorrow and I go back on Sunday. I'm looking for a night job there too, so we'll see.

I miss you all!

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #326 am: Februar 04, 2006, 09:29:47 Nachmittag »
Hey Cecilia- hope that everything is working out with your grams, that is a lot of responsibilty and a very nice thing you are doing!

I have been swamped with school again, this is my last semester, if I can finish my thesis,plus the two classes that I am taking. I really enjoy the clases but the assignments are time consuming. This has not left much time for reviews or spending time with the love of my life, though I guess that it is fortuitous that she has been been a busy little bee herself with work so I guess it sort of works out :rolleyes:  :whatever: .  It has been nice to get back into the swing of things here, at least a little bit. As always it is relaxing to spend time with friends!!!

Forsaken

• Gast
« Antwort #327 am: Mai 28, 2006, 01:57:36 Nachmittag »
what's up guys?

[/url]

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #328 am: Mai 28, 2006, 09:00:24 Nachmittag »
What´s up with me... I´m in Germany ;) Great!

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #329 am: Mai 28, 2006, 09:17:15 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
What´s up with me... I´m in Germany ;) Great!

Uh, only one coming from Finland could enjoy being in Germany right now. Can't remember when we last had such bad weather at the end of May.