Zombies > Metal & Talk (english)

monthly check in guys and gals!!!!

<< < (120/120)

AngelOfMusic:
Since I last checked in I did get a new job!  I love it, but the pay sucks.  So do the hours.  I'm working with developmentally disabled adults in a residential setting.  It's a job I really do enjoy, and don't mind at all coming in to work!

Odin:
That's great, Angel! An enjoyable work makes up for long hours, I think. At least if you can make a living out of it.

Odin:
Checking in from Copenhagen today - after a road strip that took us through Denmark, Sweden (Gotenburg, Stockholm) and Finland (Turku, Helsinki). Oh boy, Scandinavia - and especially Helsinki - is SO much more Metal than Germany!

AngelOfMusic:
Checking in, still in the Chicago area!

Still working with adults with developmental disabilities.  Will be a year on Halloween!

Got interested in pro-wrestling again, and I'll be checking out a training school on Wednesday.

I'll leave you with that as a last though. :D

Odin:
There could be worse last thoughts... ;)

After the roadtrip through Skandinavia, I had a week's stay in hospital (nothing to do with the trip, though) and life changed slightly after that, but for the time being, everything is fine and "usual" now. Will go to Barcelona for four days from tomorrow (first time to continental Spain), but not for leisure.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln