Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 194965 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #375 am: November 06, 2006, 08:41:54 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Sibyl Vane"
Isn't it ridiculous that so many people think that I am mad only because I gave two cute colourful spiders a new home?!

By the way, I'm new here! Ahoi to all of you!

Yes.  Yes it is.  More people should adore spiders!

Welcome to the madness! :)

Spawnie

• Gast
« Antwort #376 am: November 07, 2006, 02:55:21 Nachmittag »
Isn't it ridiculous that so many people think that I am mad only because I gave two cute colourful spiders a new home?!

By the way, I'm new here! Ahoi to all of you!

Oh Wow!!! Good on ya, mate! Aren't they the BEST pets? My taranchula, rest his soul, was the BEST pet I EVER had... although, my sweet kitty cat is running a close second as of late.

And Hey! Nice to meet you!!!  8)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #377 am: November 11, 2006, 04:35:55 Nachmittag »
Welcome aboard, Sibyl!

Where are you from and how did you find our hiding place over here? ;)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Sibyl Vane

• Gast
« Antwort #378 am: November 11, 2006, 10:11:31 Nachmittag »
How I found this site?! Oh, it's a funny story: It started when I searched in the web for a cake-recipe... :? ! Only one word of my search term gave me a link to a totally other topic and so it went on. At last I found myself at this site. I visited it several times and thought: okay, my english is not the best, but I'll try it! And here I am!

"Somewhere over the Rainbow" - this is what I wrote for the information about my location. It doesn't really matter where I come from, because I think I don't belong to this world anyway. Do not misunderstand me, I'm not mad! Some people I adore had the same feeling (so I've read), so I think I'm not so crazy as it sounds... though some of the people I adore were a little bit mad... change the topic...

P.S. I'm german. I come from Kiel.

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #379 am: November 12, 2006, 10:06:08 Vormittag »
Do not misunderstand me, I'm not mad!

Isn't it true, that mad ones always tell everyone that they're not mad? ;)

Zitat von: "Sibyl Cane"

Aaa.. Well, that explains it all ;)

Welcome to the boards on my behalf too :)

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
« Antwort #380 am: November 12, 2006, 04:32:06 Nachmittag »
I visited it several times and thought: okay, my english is not the best, but I'll try it! And here I am!

That really doesn't matter, because a lot of us come from Germany (me, too ;-) ) and our English could be much better... but... WHO CARES?!?

Welcome aboard!
I always bleeeeeed for metal

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #381 am: November 13, 2006, 11:48:56 Vormittag »
How I found this site?! Oh, it's a funny story: It started when I searched in the web for a cake-recipe... :? ! Only one word of my search term gave me a link to a totally other topic and so it went on. At last I found myself at this site. I visited it several times and thought: okay, my english is not the best, but I'll try it! And here I am!

"Somewhere over the Rainbow" - this is what I wrote for the information about my location. It doesn't really matter where I come from, because I think I don't belong to this world anyway. Do not misunderstand me, I'm not mad! Some people I adore had the same feeling (so I've read), so I think I'm not so crazy as it sounds... though some of the people I adore were a little bit mad... change the topic...

Thanks! Yes, stories how somebody finds certain things on the net are often strange and funny, hehe. Nice to have you with us, Nordlicht. ;)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #382 am: November 23, 2006, 02:23:43 Nachmittag »
hrmmm.. wow some new people.. rock on.. yeah I know its been a while since I have been here. life has been full of suprises and I have been extremely busy with work and everything else.. life is good.. full of excitment and new things to fullfill me.. sorry that I havent been around for like ever.. but I thought to check in and say hey to every one and that I miss you bunches \m/.....

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
« Antwort #383 am: November 23, 2006, 08:19:04 Nachmittag »
Hey welcome back ;-)
I always bleeeeeed for metal

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #384 am: Dezember 06, 2006, 07:21:57 Nachmittag »
wow I guess the love has been lost lol.. or else every one forgot who I am :( makes me sad...

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #385 am: Dezember 06, 2006, 08:42:02 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"
wow I guess the love has been lost lol.. or else every one forgot who I am :( makes me sad...

I think we all remember who you are :)

Me myself have been just so incredibly busy lately that I hardly find time to reply to any posts on the boards... :(

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #386 am: Dezember 06, 2006, 08:51:14 Nachmittag »
yeah I know the feeling.. I havent been around in some months,... but hey I still have my board whore title lol..... so I guess I am not all that forgotten about..

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #387 am: Dezember 07, 2006, 02:33:02 Nachmittag »
lol. I'm sure they haven't forgotten about you. We haven't been that active.
I'll update later what's been going on with me.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #388 am: Dezember 07, 2006, 08:06:49 Nachmittag »
Hey Ryan, do you think it's fair to come back after months and expect everyone to come out of their holes and salute? We're not hiding in boredome... ;)

Just teasing! :D

I am currently trying to shoulder the frenzy of December - business is running hot as hell, even worse than the usual end-of-the-year-and-we-have-to-spoil-the-rest-of-our-budget-trouble of many of our cusomers this time. Additionally I should have delivered a first draft for my second article for that computer tech magazine, but I haven't even set up the development system I need for research... (doing that at the moment). Furthermore Xmas is approaching, of course. And there is that girlfriend I really love to see, hehe - eats up time as well. But it's time spent for good, it chills and relaxes most often. But the shorter time gets for other things, yeah. *sigh*

Spawnie

• Gast
« Antwort #389 am: Dezember 18, 2006, 09:46:00 Nachmittag »
Hello all

Just popping to see what was going on with you folks. Yule season is certainly hectic this year. Getting my end of year budgets for my buisness buttoned up is EXTRA painful for some reason this year.

Hope everyones having good Holiday cheer and all! Peek in again soon!