Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 194967 mal)

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #390 am: Dezember 22, 2006, 07:02:13 Nachmittag »
It seems as if everyone of us has too little time to write a lot in the boards at the moment. So perhaps the new year will bring for us all a bit more time to write... :)
I always bleeeeeed for metal

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #391 am: Januar 01, 2007, 08:52:05 Nachmittag »
Well now, it's January!

I've been busy with work and J.
J & I have been together since September. We've just spent our first holiday season together.

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
« Antwort #392 am: Januar 02, 2007, 07:26:08 Nachmittag »
Yes, new year , new luck?!?

It's the beginning of january and a lot of month WITHOUT holidays are coming...  :cry:
 :wink:

strzegomia

• Gast
« Antwort #393 am: Januar 03, 2007, 08:30:39 Nachmittag »
Well... My January will be crazy ;P
There's a lot of parties on the horizon, :D and a lot of learning... :?
But there's a good point of the last class- only 25 hours of lessons every week, and 4 months of holidays :D

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
« Antwort #394 am: Januar 03, 2007, 08:38:27 Nachmittag »
Hey, welcome aboard :-)

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #395 am: Januar 04, 2007, 03:39:14 Nachmittag »
Welcome aboard from me too :)

My January is gonna get wild too :P I'm incredibly busy with my finals coming up this spring and everything's just... a lot of work :) Though, what's the saddest thing about this year (so far, that is ;)) we've still got no snow! I mean, I can't remember when the last time was, when we didn't have snow in January... Gosh, so much for skiing during the winterbrake, eh.. :roll:
A winter without snow is just.. boring :(

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #396 am: Januar 10, 2007, 02:48:56 Vormittag »
Greetings.
Haven't been around much so first I want to wish everyone, old and newcomers alike, Happy New Year.

Life has been full  and hasn't allowed much time for internet fun. It's not available at work these days and when I come home family has been filling my time. With Metal RN done with school I no longer have to entertain myself evenings  plus my grandson (my daughter is for the moment living with us)  monoploizes much of my free time but there are no complaints from me especially as he has an absolute fasination with guitars and    drums :)  ( his big thing now is  doing what sounds like "Cookie Monster" vocals LOL)

My work has finally gone back, after 2 years, to "normal" hours. My wallet is smaller but I'm getting a life back.

My Christmas was touched with metal as it brought me new Falconer, Angra, Hammerfall, Killswitch Engage as well as a Dream Evil CD and I am so pleased with it all.I'm trying to find time to get back to reviewing but everytime I sit down to work on a review something comes up and, it is after all, family before metal. :)  Metal RN and I are making some metal plans for the coming year that include attending ProgPower USA 2007 this fall. As for right now we are headed out on a long weekend get away, just the two of us,  for some much need relaxation and togetherness ....and to celebrate my birthday which is a real milestone this year.

Our weather here, all  fall and so far this winter,  has been unusually warm as well.  No snow at all.Saturday it  was 72F! Unbelievable!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #397 am: Januar 10, 2007, 11:19:52 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"
Greetings.
Metal RN and I are making some metal plans for the coming year that include attending ProgPower USA 2007 this fall. Unbelievable!

Hey, great!  My boyfriend is taking me!  We should meet up. :)  And that way, when he ditches me when After Forever comes on (he hates them) I won't be alone.

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #398 am: Januar 10, 2007, 11:51:59 Nachmittag »
Sounds like a plan! ( We were sorry you didn't make it to last year 's Chicago Powerfest, we were hoping to meet up. )  All I can say is -- Look out Atlanta!!! :banger2:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #399 am: Januar 11, 2007, 12:38:05 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"
Sounds like a plan! ( We were sorry you didn't make it to last year 's Chicago Powerfest, we were hoping to meet up. )  All I can say is -- Look out Atlanta!!! :banger2:

If you heard someone wandering around emitting random metal screams at the Power Fest, that would have been my boyfriend.  Just fyi.  :D

Spawnie

• Gast
« Antwort #400 am: Januar 11, 2007, 01:49:48 Vormittag »
Hello All.

I'm glad to see i'm not the only person with an eventful January. I just had an interesting job opportunity fall into my lap, so I plan to work hard on it.

Hope everyone is well and may your new years be blessed.

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
« Antwort #401 am: Januar 27, 2007, 04:55:20 Nachmittag »
I can't believe that january is going to end in a few days....  :roll:
Where's all the time gone? Ok, let's start with a new month - and perhaps life will come back to the board?!?!

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #402 am: Februar 01, 2007, 04:02:04 Nachmittag »
January...

I quit my job of six months early in the month.
My boyfriend proposed to me and became my fiance.
I cut my hair incredibly short.
I found out I lost 20 lbs in one year.
I went back to college/university

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #403 am: Februar 01, 2007, 05:36:18 Nachmittag »
Congrats on alot of those things, Cecilia!!!  And I hope you get a new, and more awesome job. :)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #404 am: Februar 17, 2007, 04:06:29 Nachmittag »
February meanwhile... during the last week I was home for, well... about 1 - 2 hours over all. The week before not much more.

This week saw a meeting lasting 8.5 hours at once - and the next morning I had to get up quarter to four (yes, a.m.!) and on the train. The train brought me back after 8pm in the evening, next morning, next meeting outside of the city and so on... I'm pretty done for now, but no way - now power starts to fail; three times within about two hours already my servers (and washing machine) went down and took a few minutes to get powered again. All the rest of the house is okay, only that one fuse (and it's not the fuse...).  :evil:
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory