Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 194912 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Re: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #435 am: September 29, 2007, 05:42:18 Nachmittag »
Chris, I'm excited! :D

Odin:  Busy with work, love, play, or all three? ;)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #436 am: Oktober 03, 2007, 01:59:27 Nachmittag »
Yes. ;)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #437 am: Oktober 09, 2007, 04:09:44 Vormittag »
I had a FANTASTIC time at ProgPower!  MetalMaiden and MetalRN are awesome people and fun to hang around with.

Also, I attempted this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1hlCa6ShyI

I sound like ass.   :lachen:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #438 am: Oktober 15, 2007, 05:16:25 Vormittag »
Who are those people? 

Could it be AngelOfMusic, her boyfriend, and Metal RN and MetalMaiden?  Why, I think it is! :)

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #439 am: Oktober 16, 2007, 10:54:06 Nachmittag »
You got your pictures back! Hope you got some good ones!

It was very nice meeting you too. You and Al couldn't be nicer. I definitely hope we get to meet up again at a future event.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #440 am: Oktober 16, 2007, 11:39:13 Nachmittag »
You should bring the baby.  ;D

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #441 am: Oktober 17, 2007, 01:46:56 Vormittag »
Just one beer and I'm feelin kind of drunk...strange days

abrocks22

• Gast
« Antwort #442 am: Juli 02, 2008, 08:02:36 Nachmittag »
congrats on the twins. thats great news. looks like everyone is beginning to do MONTHLY check ins though. There is not a steady population on here and posts are getting little to no response  ???

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #443 am: Juli 02, 2008, 10:32:11 Nachmittag »
Yeah, the general purpose area has lost it's once so active traffice. :(

But don't hesitate to rekindle the flame of talk! :)

There are all there, I bet...

About the check in... well, for me life is good, but never less in a hurry and full of stress than before. I would not have thought it could get 'worse', but it does. I am working and writing on an article in the rare spare time, reading and correcting my fiance's magister thesis, managing and fullfilling projects in Hannover (multiple), Gütersloh and Vienna (been there for another day trip today, really tiring) - beside the usual everyday hassle, of course.
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #444 am: Juli 03, 2008, 01:46:18 Nachmittag »
I guess for me it is at least all the boring, stupid adult life stuff taking over, that keeps me from... hanging here more often... Bwah, who am I kidding? I'm just too busy partying and working in between  :bangersmiley:
At the moment I'm just trying to recover from Tuska and gain my ability to walk straight before Wacken x) Note: Not walking straight has nothing to do with alcohol, not this time at least ;)

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
« Antwort #445 am: Juli 03, 2008, 08:13:27 Nachmittag »
As our Godfather Odin said: We are all there....  :icon_biggrin:

Perhaps - like me - not everyone always has the time for posting regularly! But with the help of us all (and especially the Newbies) it should be possible to revive this forum!!

:bangersmiley:
I always bleeeeeed for metal

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #446 am: Juli 03, 2008, 09:18:09 Nachmittag »
Welcome Abrocks22.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful sun and metal filled summer!

Yes, I guess we have all become busy with our lives away from the boards. I too have been unable to get here very often. It was an email notification about new posts to this topic that caused me to come today and some free time due to a holiday.

Work and family has been keeping me quite busy. Life has been quite boring and predictable for me as well.

Unfortunately I have no festival plans for this years. I'm jealous Virvatuli!

We did just go to see DETHKLOK last week. It was a fantastic concert! I didn't know how they were going to bring an animated cartoon metal band to life on stage but they did and it was, to coin their phrase, BRUTAL! :56: The venue was packed solid! I never imagined that so many people would be there. I don't think I've ever seen that many people at this venue before. Its a phenomona.....and just a lot of fun.

It would be wonderful to see life on these boards again. Unfortunately I don't have much time or access to be able to participate much.  :icon_frown:

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #447 am: Juli 04, 2008, 01:11:42 Nachmittag »
Some more life on this boards, I think we all have the same wishes... ;)

By the way, I'm still alive...

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #448 am: Juli 05, 2008, 12:28:35 Vormittag »
I never post here because no one else is ever around.  Ever since the metal and talk boards were split into German and English, the general talk thread has died.  At least the English talk thread.  I think they need to be re-merged. :P

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #449 am: Juli 05, 2008, 07:28:24 Vormittag »
I have to admit, I never really looked into this thread. Now I finally get, what it is about  :-[ ;D

So, what's up here in Vienna?
Finally the soccer/football european championship is OVER!
The city was stuffed with soccer hungry people. Okay "stuffed" is maybe a bit exaggerated, because there were actually incredibly less people in Vienna during Euro08 than they estimated.
Still, it was a sight to behold, to see hundreds of partying folks (lately the spanish) in the subway stations - at 6:30AM. That got annoying pretty quickly, cause I'm sometimes a bit grumpy in the morning on my way to work ;)
What else is going on around me these days, let's see... erm... oh yeah, it' summertime and I'm wrestling with some pollen allergy. Yeah, very interesting, I know :P
Some music related news: We, my band and I, are trying to get our demo done this summer. We're recording on our own, everything selfmade and that will cost us huge amounts of time. None of us is a professional sound engineer, it's all learning by doing. We've already found out a lot through trial and error (we've been working on this since fall 2007) and now we want to finish it and see how it turns out. The songs will definitely end up on myspace and our homepage. But if we're really manage to make it sound totally awesome, then we even consider releasing those songs on CD. Let's see how everything turns out.
Right now I'm sitting at work, it's Saturday and it's 7:22AM.... I know, it's lame, and most of you are probably still sleeping or hung over from Friday night :P
Okay, enough of the rambling in the morning. I'm still tired but looking forward to the (booze filled) party in the afternoon/evening/night ;)

Great to read news of you guys!
Hey Metalmaiden, how's He-Man doing?  ;D

Let us revive this board and restore the glory of the old days!
B4M community! Rise!
 :bangersmiley: :bluebanger: :56:
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 05, 2008, 07:31:43 Vormittag von Prab »