Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 194913 mal)

Virvatuli

• Gast
Re: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #465 am: Juli 21, 2008, 09:17:10 Nachmittag »
Odin thanks and yes of course! Next fall I hope to be studying in Vienna or perhaps in Hamburg... Austria or Germany, anyhow :)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #466 am: Juli 22, 2008, 08:30:11 Nachmittag »
Go for Hamburg! So close to Wacken... ;)

And what are you going to study, by the way? :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #467 am: Juli 23, 2008, 06:39:23 Nachmittag »
That's a highly kept secret, but you can guess; it has something... or actually a lot to do with the two countries mentioned ;)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #468 am: Juli 24, 2008, 12:55:56 Vormittag »
You're studying chocolate-making and are going to be the queen of the greatest chocolate empire in the world!!!

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #469 am: Juli 24, 2008, 10:49:39 Vormittag »
Oh damn, I thought I was being sooo mysterious and now you caught me Angel ;)
But no, instead of ruling the chocolate buisness of Germany and Austria, I intend to rule the whole world some day,bwahahahaa...  :icon_lol:

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #470 am: Juli 24, 2008, 10:58:49 Vormittag »
Hey Odin *waves*
He, that's neat. Our course coordinator always emphasizes how important networking is  :)

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #471 am: Juli 24, 2008, 07:57:20 Nachmittag »

Hey there folks!
Hey Avricha, good to see you around again :) I remember your nickname from the early days!

Trollmaiden studying in Vienna?! Awesome :D I'm all for it! Were do I have to sign? :D

Well, I'm checking in from India right now. It's 23:22 here, that means it's 19:55 in Austria, Vienna at the moment.
Had some family business to do here concerning all the events of last year (some members here or readers of the Falconer forum might remember my post last year around this time...). Everything went fine and yeah, what can I say. It's rainy here :) Monsoon time, so that's obvious. One week left, then I'm heading home to Vienna again. And I'm already missing it so much and I've only been here for hardly a week now :D

Guys and gals, have fun, take care!
Greetz from the country that brought you Bollywood, outsourced call centers AND chicken curry  :P :biggrin:
Prab

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #472 am: Juli 27, 2008, 08:43:09 Nachmittag »
My last post was September 10th of last year. Wow, I need to get on here more often!

I've been pretty good. I finished up another semester of school in December, and went on vacation to Ecuador. 
When I came home from Ecuador, I decided not to go back to school, and do some construction. That worked out okay until I found an ad that spoke about training to be an EMT-B.

So I've been training to be an EMT-B since about March. I take my test on August 21st, and hopefully I'll pass it.

Nothing else too new over here.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #473 am: Juli 30, 2008, 04:18:40 Vormittag »
PROGPOWER COUNTDOWN! 56 DAYS!!!  Woohoo!

Avricha, I think I recognise you.

Cecillia:  DAMMIT.  Get online more!  Have you a Myspace or Facebook?

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #474 am: Juli 30, 2008, 10:07:46 Vormittag »
Awww thanks, it's nice to be remembered even though I've been absent for such a long time  :). I don't have uni at the moment, just some term papers to write, so I can spend a bit more time here.

Good luck for your test, Cecilia!
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 30, 2008, 10:36:27 Vormittag von Avricha »

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #475 am: August 04, 2008, 10:57:59 Nachmittag »
Just got back from Wacken! It was absolutely so great this year as well, perhaps even better than ´07... Anyhow, will post some photos later... I bet you'll see a familiar face or two then :)

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #476 am: August 05, 2008, 12:15:12 Vormittag »
Glad to hear you had a great time in Wacken, Virvatuli! I'm looking forward to see your pics   :)

I've never been able to make it there so far, but I seriously hope I can go next year.

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #477 am: August 05, 2008, 12:55:33 Vormittag »
Well, I'd say this Wacken was even worse than 2007.
Much more people, less great bands and an much more unqualified security, too!

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #478 am: August 05, 2008, 06:37:10 Nachmittag »
We only met one unfriendly security guard, all others were nice - especially with regard to the festival stress. ;)

But I agree that this year even more than in the last years the saying was very true: The festival itself is the headliner. But it was big fun! Check out the post-your-photos-thread, I'll place a first pic there now. :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Offline Lestat

• Der Schatten, der die Nacht durchflattert
  • Senior Metalhead
« Antwort #479 am: August 12, 2008, 01:09:52 Vormittag »
So, festivalreport is just being written, but to agree with Odin: I also met only one unfriendly security at night, the rest was OK.

Ok, it was full....perhaps too full, and most bands were no burner. But for me it was just because of Maiden and Avantasia worth it. Damn great shows! The rest was...well: Festival!

Btw.: The last week in Spain also rock my ass of...never seen that much cute girls at a point...besides sweden. As I arrived back in Germany, it was a damn hard return to reality. No nice chicks, at least 10° less :(.

Right now I look forward to summerbreeze :).