Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 194990 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Re: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #480 am: August 14, 2008, 01:30:42 Vormittag »
ProgPower countdown: 42 DAYS!!!    :biggrin:

Offline Lestat

• Der Schatten, der die Nacht durchflattert
  • Senior Metalhead
« Antwort #481 am: August 18, 2008, 09:58:18 Nachmittag »
So, Breeze is over now, welcome back in real life :(. Today wasmy first day after holidays. Damn. OK, two more weeks, then School of applied sciences goes on :). One year, and you can call me "Kommissar" ;).

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #482 am: August 19, 2008, 01:09:07 Vormittag »
The semester started today for me.  First class was Inferential Statistics.  Ugh.

So yeah, I'm working an internship full time, and I'm a full-time student.  Augh!

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #483 am: August 19, 2008, 11:07:31 Vormittag »
My semester actually hasn't ended yet because I have still two term papers to hand in until 29th August. Then September will be my free month. I am really looking forward to have some free time. Uni starts in October again.

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #484 am: August 19, 2008, 09:17:55 Nachmittag »
University starts on Monday for me and I'm sooo so so so happy about it :) Can't wait! And then I'll have two weeks off from work too, so I get a full start for studying... :) Summer's really over here, though :( It only rains, rains, rains... :)

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #485 am: August 20, 2008, 12:06:12 Nachmittag »
Oh Yeah, I got to hand out an essay about Platon Protagoras until August the 31th...I really should start it.
And then analysing a scene of Heinrioch von Kleists "The family Schroffenstein"...but that has some time!

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #486 am: September 06, 2008, 10:49:27 Vormittag »
have two tests to go, one concerning algebra and one about psychology, espacialy the last one's getting on my nerves, holiday would be a fine thing - but after the algebra thing semester is starting, awfull this ear it is.
hopefully they have the curriculum fo ethics ready... they haven't been able to do this at university until now...

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #487 am: September 07, 2008, 01:00:39 Nachmittag »
Still laive. Also the german police really handles Antifashists really hard... *still can't believe*

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #488 am: September 07, 2008, 05:00:21 Nachmittag »
Still laive. Also the german police really handles Antifashists really hard... *still can't believe*
what happened? and where? -  news are rarely available at the moment for me

Offline Lestat

• Senior Metalhead
« Antwort #489 am: September 07, 2008, 11:31:41 Nachmittag »
This would also be of interest for me - as I always want to know if my colleagues made some bullshit.

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #490 am: September 08, 2008, 11:30:11 Nachmittag »
Dortmund on Saturday.
We kept waiting in front of barrier and doing peaceful and passive protest )just sitting on the street and building kind of human wall) as few police cars arrived. First sentence through the PA): "Last warning, get out of the way." Where was the first?
Than the first police officer jumped off screaming: "Get away motherfuckers or you get some" Two officers followed, sticks in their hands.
Sorry Des, but the institution you're working for ist full of motherfucking, fashist bastards!

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #491 am: September 09, 2008, 09:27:20 Vormittag »
That's bad, got sacked and reporte too? happened to my neighbour on his way hime from school, thought he was a demonstrant because of his long hair - could get home after 12 hours. bad thing. but i think one has to distinguish the ordninary police guys and the ones sitting up higher (though i have to admitt that i got in contact with those only because of presantation held in university and school).
but i also made good experienced with ordninary ones: they drove us to a punkfestival from the trainstation, because busses were crowded and we one of the few starting to walk peacefully instead of demolishing the station's surrounding.

what has been happening in dortmund on saturday - i mean the event you protested against

Offline des

• Administrator
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #492 am: September 09, 2008, 09:21:45 Nachmittag »
Sorry Des, but the institution you're working for ist full of motherfucking, fashist bastards!

Hi joS!

It's Lestat, not me, working for them.

Best regards,

des
The world is full of Kings and Queens. Who blind your eyes then steal your dreams.

Offline Lestat

• Senior Metalhead
« Antwort #493 am: September 09, 2008, 11:27:39 Nachmittag »
Dortmund on Saturday.
We kept waiting in front of barrier and doing peaceful and passive protest )just sitting on the street and building kind of human wall) as few police cars arrived. First sentence through the PA): "Last warning, get out of the way." Where was the first?
Than the first police officer jumped off screaming: "Get away motherfuckers or you get some" Two officers followed, sticks in their hands.

Hm, seems not to be the way of the nice guys...But, also to be honest: I'd like to know the circumstances around...So IF the demonstration was prohibited formerly, I would have to agree with those "bad guys". And if not - thought about going to court? What are we living for in a constitutional state?

And, still I would like to know, what was it, that you protested against?

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #494 am: September 10, 2008, 12:27:32 Nachmittag »
Demonstration of Neonazis from allover Europe organized by teh "Autonome Nationalisten".

Yesterday I got to know some more. The police had the order to use straight violence in case of any kind of aggression (whatever that means). Seems like some heads are gonna roll now.