Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 194910 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Re: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #495 am: September 11, 2008, 05:40:50 Vormittag »
ProgPower in two weeks!  Gleeeeeeee!  *just a little excited*  :56:

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #496 am: September 11, 2008, 06:17:28 Nachmittag »
By the way (progrock). The new evergrey is great!

Offline Lestat

• Der Schatten, der die Nacht durchflattert
  • Senior Metalhead
« Antwort #497 am: September 11, 2008, 06:50:58 Nachmittag »
Demonstration of Neonazis from allover Europe organized by teh "Autonome Nationalisten".

Yesterday I got to know some more. The police had the order to use straight violence in case of any kind of aggression (whatever that means). Seems like some heads are gonna roll now.

That sounds in fact strange. Well, As far as I know and experienced till now, the behaviour of the police here is more the exception. And should be. At least for hessen I can say that I did not meet any fascists within our rows.

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #498 am: September 11, 2008, 11:08:06 Nachmittag »
if else, i would be afraid going to police in future

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #499 am: September 12, 2008, 01:26:43 Vormittag »
Demonstration of Neonazis from allover Europe organized by teh "Autonome Nationalisten".

Yesterday I got to know some more. The police had the order to use straight violence in case of any kind of aggression (whatever that means). Seems like some heads are gonna roll now.

That sounds in fact strange. Well, As far as I know and experienced till now, the behaviour of the police here is more the exception. And should be. At least for hessen I can say that I did not meet any fascists within our rows.

So let's just hope so we got most of the bad guys here

grym

• Gast
« Antwort #500 am: Oktober 09, 2008, 07:53:20 Vormittag »
There are dog police everywhere. I live in a nice suburban area in Melbourne, Australia. One time I got arrested and was in the van waiting to go to the police station. One of the three cops told me to come closer - out of sight of the cameras, I realised after - and spat in my face, jumper punched me and told me he was "running shit" and to do what he said.

Now fair enough I did break the law, this was a couple of years ago and I had shoplifted some bourbon. But I was respectful and thought the cop was way out of line.

Another time I was taken to the police station for an unrelated matter and interviewed. They made me leave my bag outside, and after they let me go I realised my bottle of Jagermeister had been taken from it.

I probably should have reported the first incident, but I was pretty shaken and just wanted to get out of there. I really don't think there is much point reporting things like that anyway. The two other cops with him would have stood with him, and it would have been my word against theirs.

I know most police are good guys, but I seem to have about a 50/50 chance of having a good or bad experience each time i run into them.

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #501 am: Oktober 12, 2008, 01:52:03 Vormittag »
A.C.A.B. ;)

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #502 am: Oktober 13, 2008, 12:02:23 Vormittag »
universiity starts tomorrow, kind of looking forward to it.

Offline Lestat

• Senior Metalhead
« Antwort #503 am: Oktober 13, 2008, 01:09:18 Vormittag »

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #504 am: Oktober 13, 2008, 10:14:14 Vormittag »
Hm, okay.... A.A.C.A.B. :P

Offline Lestat

• Senior Metalhead
« Antwort #505 am: Oktober 13, 2008, 03:33:50 Nachmittag »
:D better.

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #506 am: Oktober 13, 2008, 03:45:39 Nachmittag »
ok, my university doesn't like its students. I#m trying to study ethiks this halfterm but it is some kind of nightmare to find ozt, what events i have to visit. phoned more then two hours, wrote e-mails and all i got to know is, that i have to ask lekturers where I#m allowed to study and where not...

Offline des

• Administrator
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #507 am: Oktober 13, 2008, 03:51:18 Nachmittag »
ok, my university doesn't like its students. I#m trying to study ethiks this halfterm but it is some kind of nightmare to find ozt, what events i have to visit. phoned more then two hours, wrote e-mails and all i got to know is, that i have to ask lekturers where I#m allowed to study and where not...

oh yes, it is some sort of knock-out criteria; not just by kicking people out in exams, but also make their lifes as hard as possible by means of hiding essential information.
The world is full of Kings and Queens. Who blind your eyes then steal your dreams.

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #508 am: Oktober 14, 2008, 12:40:18 Vormittag »

oh yes, it is some sort of knock-out criteria; not just by kicking people out in exams, but also make their lifes as hard as possible by means of hiding essential information.
might be true, but, the really tumb ones have some kind of luck to get it right just in time, so they are able to make your study as hard as one could with bloody silly questions. I was able at least to discover two correct courses, so I'm nearly able to start this part of my study. but hey, know what we get tld all the time? we are elite, if that's not an arguement for study  :whatever:

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #509 am: Oktober 14, 2008, 09:50:49 Vormittag »
Universities haven't got much to do with elites and similaries, anymore. When I get into a room I'd always like to say: "Hm, I'm feeling kind'o anti-intellectual atmosphere."