Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 194906 mal)

kex

• Gast
Re: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #510 am: Oktober 14, 2008, 01:26:54 Nachmittag »
Universities haven't got much to do with elites and similaries, anymore. When I get into a room I'd always like to say: "Hm, I'm feeling kind'o anti-intellectual atmosphere."
quite right, especially when there are more than 15 students. it's not cool to raise your hand and say something because it disturbs sleeping during lessons...

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #511 am: Oktober 16, 2008, 08:49:46 Vormittag »
More than 15? That would be so nice. The smallest group I got has about 30 Persons, thats cool to work. Rest starts from 30 - 80!

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #512 am: Oktober 16, 2008, 09:10:58 Vormittag »
15 is the number of people sitting here at monday morning around eight ;)
but I know he porblem you have, less than 60 is nearly impossible, and mostly we are about 120-500. on tuesday the had to cancel one class, because it were nearly a thausend. they put all teachers in one room - and hell, the newcomers this year were nealry double number of las yaer, so you can imagine.
funny thing yesterday was, we where sitting in a room, having about 30 squaremeters, and we sat on floor, table and shared chairs, but still students were standing outside...

Offline des

• Administrator
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #513 am: Oktober 16, 2008, 11:44:09 Vormittag »
15 is the number of people sitting here at monday morning around eight ;)
but I know he porblem you have, less than 60 is nearly impossible, and mostly we are about 120-500. on tuesday the had to cancel one class, because it were nearly a thausend. they put all teachers in one room - and hell, the newcomers this year were nealry double number of las yaer, so you can imagine.
funny thing yesterday was, we where sitting in a room, having about 30 squaremeters, and we sat on floor, table and shared chairs, but still students were standing outside...

crazy.

I studied in a rather small technical university. in some lectures like some advanced mathematics (in some later semesters) or other technical lessons we were only between 8 and 12 people. usually our mathematics-professor finished after 45 minutes and invited us to a cappucino or so into a near cafe. nice. but also strange, when you sit in a room built for 100 people and only 8 are there. but all in all it was quite nice; teh disadvantage was that the professors knew your weeknesses ;)
ok, in the basic disciplines the rooms were also crowded, but only in the first 3 or 4 semesters.
The world is full of Kings and Queens. Who blind your eyes then steal your dreams.

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #514 am: Oktober 16, 2008, 08:58:49 Nachmittag »
Hmmh, interesting discussion :) Now that I have some experience of the university life too ;) I can only say, that in our facility the group sizes vary a lot. I mean, we just had a course with more than 300 hundred people there. And then again, we have a lot of really small workgroups, where there are only 5-10 people... But I guess that's just good, so you get a lot of different kinda learning experiments x)
And one of our teachers already invited the whole group (ten people) to her home to have lunch in stead of a lession, so we had  OJ-camparis and wine and salad, and some very..krhm.. intelligent discussions :D

Otherwise the uni has started well for me :) The first period is almost over, only two exams on monday left and then a week off... which I will spend working thought but still x)

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #515 am: Oktober 16, 2008, 11:42:38 Nachmittag »
I'm looking forward to this weekend, there wil be not much time for myself, but to get some stuff sorted out, that really has to be done, like sorting sheets with staff from last halfterm and things like that. maybe I will get the opportunity of some freetime, but I really don't think so.
I'll just see what will happen.
tomorrows day starts at eight o'clock, so I'll be off now

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #516 am: Oktober 17, 2008, 09:47:00 Nachmittag »
I will play the Rockstar this weekend!

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #517 am: Oktober 18, 2008, 12:26:58 Nachmittag »
Gig?

I will do something typically for women - cooking with friends

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
« Antwort #518 am: Oktober 19, 2008, 04:38:23 Nachmittag »
You may believe it or not... I am still alive  :icon_wink:

Lot of work (also with Bleeding4metal) during the last weeks and no real motivation to write in forums... Perhaps it will be better the next time
I always bleeeeeed for metal

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #519 am: Oktober 19, 2008, 09:11:50 Nachmittag »
Gig?
Right! Was cool.

And how was the dinner you made?

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #520 am: Oktober 20, 2008, 09:38:11 Vormittag »
Gig?
Right! Was cool.

And how was the dinner you made?
awsome, I love lasagne. though, some tudents tend more to let knorr do everything, boy did I love their looks when I made the bechamel by myself.
but i have to say, two weeks without heating are getting to my nerves really - we had it warm and cosy in our kitchen, but moving to the living room was impossible because ist was too cold there

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #521 am: Oktober 22, 2008, 09:39:59 Nachmittag »
Lasagne?

kex

• Gast
« Antwort #522 am: Oktober 23, 2008, 10:22:19 Nachmittag »
:)
but I prefer the comics actually
didn't watch the film

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #523 am: Oktober 24, 2008, 12:55:13 Nachmittag »
The movie is quite funny, too.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #524 am: Oktober 27, 2008, 06:21:52 Vormittag »
Is it just me, or did the main page for the forums have forums removed from it?  :pillepalle: