Autor Thema: To the band  (Gelesen 7087 mal)

Arthyron

• Gast
To the band
« Antwort #15 am: Juli 14, 2005, 08:59:49 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Anonymous"
I would like to say that falconer is one of the greatest bands i have ever heard, but your past CD really didnt do much for you. Having a new sing really hurt you guys. Even with your new CD it still can't taint the greatness of your first three Cd's

Umm...the third CD has the same singer has the same singer as the 4th CD smart one. ;)

JackTheKnife

• Gast
To the band
« Antwort #16 am: August 25, 2005, 01:05:15 Vormittag »
All I want to say is I love Falconer, When I heard that Mithotyn broke up I wandered what the guys went on to do, only thing I found was Falconer, so I decided to check it out.

No one I knew here in Iceland had heard of them and the people at the record stores here just said:  Falconer??????????? :?

So I did the only thing I could to find out what it was all about, I downloaded Mindtraveller and I was hooked, I orderd Falconer and Chapters and loved them and now all I have left to do is see the band Live and I am hoping that I will see Falconer in Wacken next year or the year after that since the chances of them coming to this rock  in the middle of the atlantic (Iceland) is very slim.

I've seen nearly all of my favorite bands in Wacken since I first went there in 2003 and when I see Falconer I can die a happy metalhead, the only thing that would be better than seeing them live would be that they took my band Silent Rivers with them on tour  8)