Autor Thema: Writing drunken  (Gelesen 12313 mal)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Writing drunken
« am: April 07, 2006, 12:39:41 Vormittag »
Hm... we really had such posts rarely so far. It's the first time since late November of last year that I am kind of ... well... beer happy, you know. ;)

Only a cup or two ... or four or five or so of the golden liquid... and one of those killer Baccardi-Colas in the Roadhouse before. Sheesh...

Errr, well, just ignore this one. Or give life in here a new kick and get started! ;)

*hugs*

And good night! Will be gone for the rest of the week(end) from tomorrow one. Taking pictures of the Wartburg in Eisenach. Looking forward to the castle and everything.

Have fun
 - Nat
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #1 am: April 07, 2006, 01:45:19 Vormittag »
Bah!  This post was too coherent! :P

Heee! I haven't had anything alcoholic to drink in awhile.  It's been some time since I've actually been drunk, too.  I guess not being away at school makes the desire for alcohol go away.  I just don't have any fun excuse to drink lately. :(

Virvatuli

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #2 am: April 07, 2006, 12:01:10 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
I just don't have any fun excuse to drink lately. :(

Now, what the hell do you need an excuse for? :D Just get your ass up and going... that is, drinking ;)

Zee, it seems that we Finns are seriously better at drinking than others, we don't need no excuses!... Hmm... Except for russians perhaps. Note to everyone, never have a drinking competition with a russian!  :lol:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #3 am: April 07, 2006, 09:24:09 Nachmittag »
Drinking alone is boring, and it makes me depressed.  I don't believe in drinking if you're going to be a depressed/angry/violent drunk.  If you're going to drink, be HAPPY.  That's why I need a FUN excuse to get drunk - ie. friends are going to a party.

Virvatuli

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #4 am: April 07, 2006, 10:07:53 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Drinking alone is boring, and it makes me depressed.  I don't believe in drinking if you're going to be a depressed/angry/violent drunk.  If you're going to drink, be HAPPY.  That's why I need a FUN excuse to get drunk - ie. friends are going to a party.

Yeah. I just tried to be funny, but it seems I'm cursed with unfuniness.

The Metal RN

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #5 am: April 07, 2006, 11:58:36 Nachmittag »
Well angel we are here in chicago for the powerfest, come and join us!!! We have room.....or at least we will make some :twisted:

We are going to cover the show. It is a small club so it will be a new experience. Oh yeah, Nat I just got my canon 20D, love it, hopefully I have had enough practice to do some serious photography!

and to borrow a line from a fantastic movie....... "have fun storming the castle!" :wink:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #6 am: April 08, 2006, 12:02:06 Vormittag »
It's because you're from the frozen Northlands, Virva.  They're all stoic up where you live. ;)

@RN: Sorry, I won't be going.  I couldn't find anyone who would go with me. :(

Virvatuli

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #7 am: April 08, 2006, 08:51:56 Vormittag »
Speaking of cold... it's still snowing! Damn april, and there's still more snow than there ought to be and more is coming every day.. Phew. Well, we'll have a nice skiing-Midsummer if this doesn't stop soon...

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #8 am: April 08, 2006, 05:52:08 Nachmittag »
Things are already starting to bud and bloom and leaf out here in Illinois.  But we've been getting raped by severe storms and tornadoes for the past month.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Writing drunken
« Antwort #9 am: April 11, 2006, 08:09:16 Vormittag »
Heyho, I'm back! ;)

Weather isn't all too positive over here as well (too cold), but at least we had a lot of sun (and strong winds, yeah...) during the weekend. Pictures to be shown off soon - although it wasn't easy to get good ones; the most interesting parts of the castle can only be visited with a guided tour and then there is the next group just behind you, so I never had time to really shoot in peace.. :(

Congrats to the cam, Christopher! It's just plain fun working with it! Got new lenses two weeks ago and it's true; there still is potential to improve the results from the camera with better optics. :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Nightmares Desire

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #10 am: April 11, 2006, 10:31:31 Nachmittag »
@AOM- Illinois weather DOES suck, infact its pouring masses of rain right now :(

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #11 am: April 11, 2006, 10:50:17 Nachmittag »
Where in IL are you?  The rain hasn't reached the Springfield area yet.  However, it is very cloudy and VERY windy.  I drove to and from the barn in the wind today.  It wasn't fun.

Nightmares Desire

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #12 am: April 12, 2006, 10:27:08 Nachmittag »
i live in Wonder Lake, which is a tiny, 'turn off the paved road' kind of town in Northern IL, right on the IL/WI border.  its windy hear as well.  my equine decided to freak out in the wind, so i had an interesting ride  :twisted:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #13 am: April 12, 2006, 11:25:41 Nachmittag »
Hey, I have a horse too! :)  He acts like an idiot in the wind also.  He's 18, but he still acts like he's about 5.

You're about four or five hours away from me.  We didn't get any rain until late last night.

Nightmares Desire

• Gast
Writing drunken
« Antwort #14 am: April 13, 2006, 02:31:02 Vormittag »
mines 15, acts like the average human 2 year old *stabstabstab*  she's a mare alright :roll: