Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 203172 mal)

Souleraser

• Gast
monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #285 am: November 25, 2005, 10:45:39 Nachmittag »
Hm, you haven't been around for quite some time then... Nat has almost completely changed his private life, with a new lady of his heart, a new place to stay and stuff...

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #286 am: November 27, 2005, 01:24:35 Nachmittag »
Uh, according to my profile my last post was seven moths ago. Really quite a while.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #287 am: November 27, 2005, 04:41:09 Nachmittag »
...and even back then I already had changed my life a lot. I was already living in a new place and so on in April - moved in here in the beginning of March. Yeah, I split up with Tanja in December last year. So, obviously you missed a lot, Avricha. :D
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #288 am: Dezember 02, 2005, 09:16:09 Nachmittag »
Apparently, I haven't been very attentive  :oops:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #289 am: Dezember 03, 2005, 09:39:06 Vormittag »
Oh, well, I'm not sure whether it came across here on the boards back then already. I talked to Basti and others via external mediums as well. :)

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #290 am: Dezember 05, 2005, 09:01:12 Nachmittag »
chatter chatter chatter  :P

*waves* I'm still here, haven't been incontact with Ryan for a month today. I hope he's okay..  :?

I'm down to my last two weeks of school (thank god).

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #291 am: Dezember 08, 2005, 02:54:16 Vormittag »
well I am doing as well as I can be concidering all that is going on down here and the fact that I have lost both my mother and my grandfather in one month,. things seem to be going on another downward spiral for me.... hope all is well with every one else... I love you stephanie........

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #292 am: Dezember 08, 2005, 06:38:35 Vormittag »
I'm right there on the downward spiral, Ryan... it's a drive in frenzy and way too quick, way too far down...

oh, yeah, I'm single again! Since last night my heart is broken into pieces. I lost the person most important to me, the most beautiful person I ever knew and will ever know - beautiful both in body and inside.

And the craziest thing is - we broke up in harmony (so to say...) and  parted ways with "I love you!"... this cannot be true... oh my... I feel like I should be better off dead.

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #293 am: Dezember 08, 2005, 09:33:35 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"

oh, yeah, I'm single again! Since last night my heart is broken into pieces. I lost the person most important to me, the most beautiful person I ever knew and will ever know - beautiful both in body and inside.

Mate, I'm so sorry to hear that. As you know I don't have much time lately, but if you feel like talking let me know, ok?

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #294 am: Dezember 08, 2005, 01:11:28 Nachmittag »
My dear Odin I am so sorry to hear your news. Even amicable  seperations  still bring sadness and grieving. I think sometimes its worse...I mean if it is a bad break up you can be angry and rage and get feelings out but if it is an agreed upon break you are left feeling empty, hopeless and desperately sad....I feel your pain.  :cry:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #295 am: Dezember 08, 2005, 07:35:21 Nachmittag »
...alot of people here need hugs.  Right now.

*hugs Odin and DS*

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #296 am: Dezember 08, 2005, 11:30:05 Nachmittag »
Thanks for being there and caring, friends. Oh, how much I need hugs now... and there are so few - if any - people bodily close to me who I can talk to the way I need to talk... my best friend - Sunshine. Lost. Lost? What the hell...?! How is this possible? I just don't get it. It was so clear, without the slightest doubt. We had plans for moving in together, building our life together - marry and have a dozen children or more. There just wasn't any doubt. Now all that should be gone and never be? Unbelievable.

Haven't slept in a while. And had to be forced to eat something today. If I didn't feel it myself, I would never believe, one can feel that bad. I never did before. I never had such bad nights. I never head such pains in my heart and soul - or where those had been before I lost them.

Yeah, right, I'm a cry-baby. But hey, this just is worse than anything I ever imagined. Life without sense. I desperatly need to find a sense for my life! The only sense I can think of seems to be out of reach forever now.

Mind knows there is more. But I don't feel it currently. And I don't want to. I want nothing else.  :cry:

Oh, yes, amicable seperations are the worst of 'em all, I think. Trying to get angry seems like a good start - feels righteous and covers the infinite sadness a little.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #297 am: Dezember 09, 2005, 01:50:34 Vormittag »
@ Angel Of Music... thanks for the hugs hun... I really needed that..

@ Nat... Man Im sorry for your loss and the feelings you are fighting right now.. I have been there more then once in my life and I know what it is like to be left in the cold.. and nothing and no one can redeem that feeling for you except for the person who has taken it from you.. I hope that you find that you will once again be ok... and no you are not better off dead... we all eventually die in this world any ways... so might as well make the best of it for the time that we have it....... hugs to you bros and I hope you are ok....

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #298 am: Dezember 09, 2005, 01:58:23 Vormittag »
Odin: I definitely know how you feel.  Perhaps not to the same extent, but I remember that feeling of being lost, disconnected, like nothing will ever be bright again.  It took me about six months to get over it when it happened to me.  I think my "mourning period" so to speak was breif compared to alot of people's.  I still have residual left over from my experience - I think I wasn't good enough, pretty enough, etc...Then logic sets in.  The guy was horrible for me.  But those negative feelings STILL resurface.

When you have that much emotion invested into one person, it hurts when they leave you (or in my case, thrust you away because he's a fucking self-absorbed alcoholic asshole who's still hung up over a manipulative, dishonest, using piece of...GRRR!  *twtich*) Sorry...but bottom line is, it hurts.  Alot.  But eventually things start to heal.  It takes awhile, but eventually you'll get back to a reasonably happy state of mind.

But right now, you don't HAVE to be.  Right now you get to be sad and depressed.  Your friends will be there for you, though.  And friends are always good at helping a body through this kind of sadness.

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #299 am: Dezember 09, 2005, 10:02:17 Vormittag »
*an enourmous troll hug to Odin* Hang on there...