Autor Thema: Experiences on other boards...  (Gelesen 11244 mal)

The Metal RN

• Gast
Experiences on other boards...
« Antwort #30 am: Januar 15, 2005, 09:20:15 Nachmittag »
I don't know about that, Elements 2 was really bad but I have been meaning to go back and listen to it knowing what the band was going through while recording it. It might shed soem light on what the songs are about. I still think that they are incredibly talented though I hesitate to decide whether I want new material or just go back to what worked......

I stumbled across Timo T's Classical Variations Cd on the web, and gave it to Metalmaiden for her birthday, it is awesome!

Mas

• Gast
Experiences on other boards...
« Antwort #31 am: Februar 07, 2005, 08:56:48 Nachmittag »
ive got a new experiences on a dutch nightwish board, i signed up there, i introduced myself, in the begin it was ok, but when i post my third reply, i got a pm from the moderators, My answers are to short  :shock:

i pm them back and i ask: what do you mean with my answers are to short?  :roll:

they answered to me: Mascha you need to post a longer answer and explane the things better,

But hey this is me, and i dont wanna change myself how i am. So my first thougts are  :fuck: them, nobody is gonna tell me what i have to answer.

Well its not worth it to make worry about it.